necklace

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

verybaddiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
some1 do me a favour and show me a picture of a necklace, and the knots involved, Instructor made me one but i messed it up :/

backup_reg_attach_r.jpeg

verybaddiver:
some1 do me a favour and show me a picture of a necklace, and the knots involved, Instructor made me one but i messed it up :/
What Derek put up is what I use... mostly. I use bungee instead of surgical hose, and I put knots at the ends so that it won't slip throught the zip-tie. But that's about it.

Now I'm going to grab some popcorn and sit back and watch the "surgical host vs bungee" and "fisherman's knots vs zip-ties" and "west coast vs northeast vs florida" discussions happen :D

edit: Picture of something similar to mine added

Chris

cmalinowski:
I use bungee instead of surgical hose, and I put knots at the ends so that it won't slip throught the zip-tie.
I use the same thing as shown on your picture but I use black bungie and black zip-tie :D

sorry all,

i found my bungee complete with two fishermans knots inside my undersuit top pocket :/

cmalinowski:
What Derek put up is what I use... mostly. I use bungee instead of surgical hose, and I put knots at the ends so that it won't slip throught the zip-tie. But that's about it.

Now I'm going to grab some popcorn and sit back and watch the "surgical host vs bungee" and "fisherman's knots vs zip-ties" and "west coast vs northeast vs florida" discussions happen :D

edit: Picture of something similar to mine added

Chris

I actually use bungie myself. I didn't have a pic of my necklace and my regs are in getting serviced (gotta be ready for Cayman, right?), so I did a search on Google and oddly enough, this pic came up, and it is from the WKPP website. :D

I'll bring the kettle to pop the corn in...:D

MonkSeal:
I use the same thing as shown on your picture but I use black bungie and black zip-tie :D
Well, me too of course. If that was actually mine in the picture I would have at least gotten a sharpie out and colored it black :D

Hee hee... I use the same rig as Derek.

AND I've found all kinds of stuff in DS undies pockets... Not sure how they get there - either dressing or undressing I just brainlessly jame stuff in the pockets. Coins, keys, notes, reciepts, trash, red valve cover from DUI inflator valve. sand (that's really weird... as the DS is zipped when I'm in the water.

---
Ken

Mo2vation:
AND I've found all kinds of stuff in DS undies pockets... Not sure how they get there - either dressing or undressing I just brainlessly jame stuff in the pockets. Coins, keys, notes, reciepts, trash, red valve cover from DUI inflator valve. sand (that's really weird... as the DS is zipped when I'm in the water.
Ken
and no tissues???? I also find a bunch of semiused Kleenex
:D
Mania

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom