Neck seal trying to kill me!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL I hear that.

I guess since my wreck dive got cancelled for tomorrow i'll do some check out diving in my swimming pool.

Try the drysuit on and start practing, make sure someone is watching in case i go inverted and can't right myself.

I'll stretch out the neck seal with my dive cylinder as suggested.

I'd have someone available in case you can't get the suit off! The first time I tried on a drysuit it was a borrowed one from a friend. Tried it on at home alone in my condo. Closest I ever came to 'death by SCUBA' ! Couldn't get that darn neck seal off and it was getting mighty hard to breath. Started panicking at the same time as thinking about just how many laughs I'd have later!

Paula

diver_paula:
I'd have someone available in case you can't get the suit off! The first time I tried on a drysuit it was a borrowed one from a friend. Tried it on at home alone in my condo. Closest I ever came to 'death by SCUBA' ! Couldn't get that darn neck seal off and it was getting mighty hard to breath. Started panicking at the same time as thinking about just how many laughs I'd have later!

Paula

You crack me up! I think one of the reasons scuba divers tend, generally, to be nice people is that the sport humbles us all from time to time!

MyDiveLog:
You crack me up! I think one of the reasons scuba divers tend, generally, to be nice people is that the sport humbles us all from time to time!

Why thank you. :D And as for being a humbling sport... what other sport allows one to know if their buddies wear briefs, boxers, bikinis or g-strings!

Back
Top Bottom