Neah Bay Labor day Weekend!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jaksonbrown

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Spending Labor day weekend in Neah Bay. I will be taking my boat out there, unfortunately, it is already full of divers, but we are looking for more boaters/divers to join us! Anyone with a boat is encouraged to join us, and as many divers that we have room for on the boats also! These trips are epic! We stay at the Hobuck Beach resort.

Check out hobuckbeachresort dot com

Camping and Cabins are avail. This is primarily a spearfishing event so anyone who has a problem with spearfishing, this may not be the trip for you, but all are welcome to just come and dive! Anyone with a boat that might want to join us please contact me so we can arrange the details.

These trips are incredible! Great food, good friends sitting around the campfire enjoying fresh caught lincod and seabass cuisine. Lots of laughs. The beach at Hobucks is simply amazing and stretches for miles.
Oh yea... and the diving,..... is world class! The vis typically reaches 40-60 feet and the reefs are so full of life they rival any tropical destination I have ever been to. Lots of swim throughs, canyons, kelp forests... it is simply an epic dive location.

We just lost our 2nd boat capt that usually accompanies us on these trips. Chad has moved to Florida on a new Navy assignment. We are really looking to get some more boat owners that want to join us on these trips.
Drop me a line if you have any interest in joining us!

Back
Top Bottom