NCWD Online Get Together AKA Chat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got the chat fixed so the next meeting should go a bit smoother. I broke down and used a commercially available module as opposed to "home growing" one. (I still might try to fix mine in the future though....I hate to lose :wink: ) I hope to see everyone at the Nov 6th get together at Rawlings.

Hey Dale, I gave up after the attempt to move over to yahoo (found that more frustrating than yours by a long shot). Were any dates thrown out for any springs trips yet or did it remain a get to know each other type thing?

I'll be getting to Lake Rawlings early (by 10:00) because I'm going to have to leave out a little early. I think Ken may be attempting to show early also (not sure how early). Look forward to seeing you all again and hope to meet a few new faces this time.

jason

It was more of a meet and greet..next time I'm sure I'll try to have more of an "agenda" so to speak

I'll try to be at Rawlings by 10:00 but I can't promise...should be no later than 11:00 though.

I think we are going to try and meet (chat) the 3rd Wednesday of each month at 8:00 PM.
We plan on getting together to dive Lake Rawlings Nov 6. Come join us!

Jason

I have to work Saturday. It is a home football game day and they need plenty of help. Hopefully, I'll meet up with you all soon. See ya then!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom