NCWD Online Get Together AKA Chat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

D

dwright

Okay, I thought I'd break it out to it's own thread. Let's shoot for Wednesday Oct, 20 at 8:00 pm. The link is http://www.wreckmaniac.com/chat We'll give my chat room a try to see if it will support the demands of a chat session :wink: I might be a few minutes late but hopefully not, go ahead and start without me though.

I have also added it to the calendar here and on wreckmaniac.com so there should be no reason to "forget" :wink:

It's on my calendar and I'll be there.

Mel

Just got back from Buffalo NY (cold!!), nice to be home in warm NC! Wed night is good for me ...I'll be there.

jason

I don't understand why we have only three of us taking part in the chat, but have had 52 views on this thread.

I see on another thread that Charlie will be joining us too. So make that four people taking part in the chat. Hopefully by next summer we'll be able to book a six pack for the wrecks!

Mel

I don't understand why we have only three of us taking part in the chat, but have had 52 views on this thread....Hopefully by next summer we'll be able to book a six pack for the wrecks!
LOL!! That's a good one Mel. I PM'ed Ken about it, hopefully he'll be able to join in. Where are ya Herman? Glenn?
I do hope some new divers join in for some fun.

jason

I just don't get it. We're not asking anyone to meet somewhere for a dive. Just get online and talk about making some diving plans, and/or just anything related to diving.

I have a schedule conflict, but if I can work around it, I'll be there!

-Grier

GrierHPharmD:
I have a schedule conflict, but if I can work around it, I'll be there!

-Grier

Good Morning Grier!

I apologize for not getting back to ya soon enough regarding restaurants/entertainment in Raleigh area. I hope you had a good trip.

I hope you'll be able to pop online for a bit tonight. Dale even said it might be 8:30 before he is on. We just want to try and get the NC club going before next summer.

Mel

what she said :wink:

I'll be online by 8:00 but come late if you have to we'll probably be on for a bit, so go ahead and shoot on over. The more the merrier :D

Back
Top Bottom