NC vs SC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That missing anchor line must have been a freaky experience.

I did it!!! Morehead City was a freakn awesome trip! Big thank you to Indian Valley Scuba for hosting, driving, and more importantly helping this newbie. Csaba also did my Nitrox cert on this trip and he and Dave made sure I was well looked after.

We dove the sub (U352) with 2-3 foot waves, excellent vis and little current. I hit 104 feet (refused to stick my hand in the sand just to go deeper which Csaba ribbed me about later! LOL)

Next dove the Indra. Seas were a little rougher and vis not as good but it was still a great dive. Alledgedly there were 2 sharks just off the boat but I didn't see them (Thankfully) and had a blast.

We got blown out the 2nd day but am definitely going back!

For those who need the gritty details, we dove with Olympus on the Midnight Express. Great outfit, will dive with them again.

Thank you to everyone for their advice!

Sorry!! I don't do the camera thing yet. I've just mastered my corking and finally have somewhat of a handle on buoyancy . . . I'll do the camera thing when I'm able to hold that buoyancy while multi-tasking! LOL

But Henrik got some great pics and DrRaleigh too!

Cool.

Back
Top Bottom