navy diver seeks pt work

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

navy diver

Reaction score
Im a Navy Diver stationed in the Bremerton, Wa area. Wondering if anyone out there knew of someone looking for a diver to do some underwater work on the weekends.

Navy Diver, if you look down the local threads you'll find a couple of choices. Edmonds Underwater Park is always looking for volunteers. Pick up a copy of NW Dive News from your local dive shop, your bound to find a bunch of organizations who can use a helping hand on all sort's of Projects.
I'f you just want to go for a dip, post a thread or send me a PM. Regard's, Kirk Hamblen

ER, okay, I knew that.......Lets try this, personally contact every Harbor master within easy reach of Bremerton. Next, get down to Lake Union and talk to every Yacht Broker in the area, this should give you plenty of exposure in the market and provide you with some important contacts. Be sure to explain that your active military and have with you a nicely laid out form that will explain the services you can provide for your customers, you will also have to have a basis for the fee's that you will be charging. Be sure to ask the Harbor masters/ Yacht Broker's if you can post your notice of employment in their office were potential customers will be able to see it. Then get ready for the phone calls. Word of mouth spreads fast in the marine industry, in no time, I'm sure you will have your hands full.
Good Luck, Kirk Hamblen

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom