Navigation Links in "Forums" pull down

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

USER CP link seems to have moved to the FAR RIGHT on the 'red bar' (which might be blue for some now it seems).

I kinda liked it better where it was..... oh well....

was there a reason to move it when everyone was used to where it was?

Reactions: Jax
I have an appointment now...I'll be able to look in about an hour

I changed something. Let me know the next time you log on.

Oh Goody, I am blue again :depressed: 5X.

I see Default was changed to Red, but when I signed on again I was back 'n blue again.

USER CP link seems to have moved to the FAR RIGHT on the 'red bar' (which might be blue for some now it seems).

I kinda liked it better where it was..... oh well....

was there a reason to move it when everyone was used to where it was?

Sometimes I hide the dog's toy, cause it is fun to watch him track it down.
Has someone named Pavlov joined the SB staff? :hm:

I also miss the 'my posts' link, as it was easy to see any recent activity in subscribed threads, without have to search in the pull down menu.

There was a My Post's link? I used User CP because it gave me visibility to Social Groups as well (if subscribed)

There was a My Post's link? I used User CHP because it gave me visibility to Social Groups as well (if subscribed)

The button just to the left of new posts in the old banner went directly to list of recent subcribed thread activity. I used that post as soon as I signed on, in case there was something I wished to reconnect with friends on, and then went on to New Posts. I will miss that button.

If you log off, and back on, or use a different computer, then yes. The new default style is blue.

Personally, I don't care for the new blue look and prefer the red. If I select that style, I think it should stay as my personal default style.

The button just to the left of new posts in the old banner went directly to list of recent subcribed thread activity. I used that post as soon as I signed on, in case there was something I wished to reconnect with friends on, and then went on to New Posts. I will miss that button.

What the heck are you talking about? There was no "My Posts" button on the nav bar.

I moved user CP to the right. Nothing else. You all have your red back... Which it's funny. More people complained about putting the red on when we did that, than taking it off. Either way. Red it is now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom