Navigation Links in "Forums" pull down

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are you trying to say that its completely unusable with Internet Explorer?

Absolutely not. It is an annoyance. I have yet to see a choice I wanted to make where it was hidden that I could not at least guess at what it said. If the developer is aware then I say :thumb:. Like I said, so far it is just an annoyance and nothing more. Thanks though.

Reactions: Jax
So should I forget about my suggestions which would essentially remedy the "situation"?

So should I forget about my suggestions which would essentially remedy the "situation"?

I would think you could hold off on the changes unless there are a lot more complaints. Like Steve said, with IE8 it is a minor issue - I can still see what I need.

I'm flipping between IE8 and Chrome as I know IE8 better.

I would think you could hold off on the changes unless there are a lot more complaints. Like Steve said, with IE8 it is a minor issue - I can still see what I need.

I'm flipping between IE8 and Chrome as I know IE8 better.

I can say the same. If the developer knows of the situation and is working on a solution that will require but a little of your time then that is better than rearranging things too much. Thanks though.

I wouldn't want to upset the fragile balance that is the scubaboard navigation bar.

Try this out for now...

The developer may not have a re-design for a few weeks, and I wouldn't want it to be terribly annoying for people who use IE, since it is still the #1 browser used.

If you log off, and back on, or use a different computer, then yes. The new default style is blue.

That is going to get anoying, as much as I hop on and off from different stations. :shakehead:
The last time SB changed the look I just had to change my choice back one time, and done!

I changed something. Let me know the next time you log on.

That is going to get anoying, as much as I hop on and off from different stations. :shakehead:
The last time SB changed the look I just had to change my choice back one time, and done!

But Jim, I think each computer will remember the skin as part of the cookie info....or at least mine always have.....I'll have to see now with this change.

Resolved.

Last edited:
But Jim, I think each computer will remember the skin as part of the cookie info....or at least mine always have.....I'll have to see now with this change.

Most stations I use erase all cookies upon closing the browser.
This was the 4th time today I had to change the theme. :depressed:
The blue I find hard on my eyes, and quite anoying when it repeats after I have told it to go away several times. :idk:

Reactions: Jax

Back
Top Bottom