Navigation Links in "Forums" pull down

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HowardE

Diver
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
At the top of the page... I have fixed the navigation links in the "forums" pulldown. (See attachment)

If something is still wrong... let me know.

Thanks.

Attachments

• navlinks.JPG
    navlinks.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 40
The Scuba Court Cases now shows, where it did not before. That was one I remember that needed to be added. I've forgotten which others I had noted. Thanks! If I stumble across any, I'll post or PM.

Its good to shake the tree every now and then to keep the members on their toes.

I found my post over in Suggestions - Lost and Found was the other and you fixed that too. Thanks!

I re-did the whole list.

Hey, what is with the new blue? I changed Quick Style back to default, which I like much better.

The problem is, I signed off, and when I signed back on we are back to blue! Am I going to have to reset the Quick Style every single time I sign on?

Reactions: Jax
Has the entire IE user group been cast aside? My issue where the drop down menues still fall behind the large LIKES total in upper right still exists in every screen I have seen so far. Or is this something that will be corrected

Two unrelated issues. However.

Hey, what is with the new blue? I changed Quick Style back to default, which I like much better.

The problem is, I signed off, and when I signed back on we are back to blue! Am I going to have to reset the Quick Style every single time I sign on?

If you log off, and back on, or use a different computer, then yes. The new default style is blue.

Has the entire IE user group been cast aside? My issue where the drop down menues still fall behind the large LIKES total in upper right still exists in every screen I have seen so far. Or is this something that will be corrected

Not by me. You'll have to be patient or use another browser. The developer is aware of these issues.

Not by me. You'll have to be patient or use another browser. The developer is aware of these issues.

OK thanks Howard. I have to use IE here so I'll manage. I use Chrome elsewhere so it only affect this computer.

OK thanks Howard. I have to use IE here so I'll manage. I use Chrome elsewhere so it only affect this computer.

Are you trying to say that its completely unusable with Internet Explorer? I don't see that. I do see it partially cover up portions of the quick links. What if I moved the quick links over to the left more, and put the calendar link on the right?

What if I put the calendar link into the "Community" pull down menu, and moved the usercp over to the right, so there's

1) More room in Nav
b) no pull down on the right hand side.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom