Navigation Board - homemade

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I want one!
nimrod-underwater-vtOI.jpg

Yeah, i don't think I will be adding Sonar. Today I will make the cuts to mount the dive computer. Including the Suunto zoop I will have less than $500 in this board and the Zoop will be removable to be able to use it without the board. I will post another picture later when I finish mounting the Zoop computer, or I might add this to it.

Nav%20Bendomatic-L.jpg

Does anyone know why we cant just buy these? i mean its a cutting board with a compass and a watch on it, why MIL/LEO/GOV sales only?

so i finally got around to designing a nav board, which is more or less a direct copy of the AquaLung Argonaut Attack board...

Aqualung board:
AQL_Attack_Board_2014.jpg

3D model of my version:
Capture.PNG

Capture2.PNG

I currently have a prototype printing......and will update when i have it finished.......the ultimate plan is to plasmacut a final version out of 6061 aluminum and have it anodized.

so i finally got around to designing a nav board, which is more or less a direct copy of the AquaLung Argonaut Attack board...

Aqualung board:
View attachment 564579

3D model of my version:
View attachment 564580
View attachment 564581

I currently have a prototype printing......and will update when i have it finished.......the ultimate plan is to plasmacut a final version out of 6061 aluminum and have it anodized.

Very nice.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom