Navarre Beach Pier 7-15-6 Dive Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mwhities:
SBM,

Had a great time. I'm glad you met up withus to show the "newbies" around. Oh and BTW, it's "big one-armed Mike"... not Marc. :) We'll definetly have to come down again and dive some more. I just need to practice now sucking air so much. :|

Thanks again.

Michael

I had a great time as well, Mike. Truly sorry about the mix up with the names, I have too many friends named Mike and Marc and when I meet a new one, they get mixed up - arg! The more you dive, the better your air consumption will be, so get back out here. :D How'd today's dives go?

photohikedive:
blah blah blah, sounds like fun

Blah, blah, blah, it was an entire day filled with fun :p You'll be happy to know, visibility in Gulf Shores(atleast on Paul's Shrimpboat and WB Paddlewheeler) was hardly steller. Perhaps I should blame you for that.

photohikedive:
sorry, was trying to ask Mat where his pics where, they didn't load

I think the server was down earlier, should be working now though.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Octopus.jpg

Much better than what I got, mine was not even recognizable.

Tentacles and a single eye, if it weren't for the eye peering through, I probably wouldn't have bothered with the photo at all.

SuPrBuGmAn:
I had a great time as well, Mike. Truly sorry about the mix up with the names, I have too many friends named Mike and Marc and when I meet a new one, they get mixed up - arg! The more you dive, the better your air consumption will be, so get back out here. :D How'd today's dives go?

No problem at all. I'm used to everyone messing my last name up, so why not my first name? :wink: Yeah, I was told Sunday night, by the boss, I can no longer dive until after the wedding. :blinking: She doesn't want me sick or have an ear infection like the one I am getting now. :blinking: So I'm loading up on antibiotics and hoping I catch it in time.

Frank and I are going to our Nitrox classes tonight. They said we cuold do a mock dive, but I'd rather dive for real. :) Wedding is in October, usually takes a few weeks for the infection to go away.... yeah, I'll do a real dive. :) Maybe when they take some OW students down, we cuold go with them and do our dives then at Blue Water.

We only dove Pensacola Beack pier. The viz was 10 or so feet, a little more in other places. That was the only dive we did that day. I had a small goodie bag and I filled it up with beer cans. There still are quite a few there though, maybe I can get those next time. :)

Thanks again for showing us around. I really enjoyed it.

Michael

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom