Nauticam housing, Sony NEX-5, 3 lenses, fisheye adapter, 3 ports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FairWaterDiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The Sony NEX-5 is fantastic for those underwater point-and-shoot enthusiasts who are ready to upgrade to the next level. This sale includes the camera, the housing, three lenses plus a fisheye adapter, and three ports.

The Sony NEX-5 is relatively small in size, but offers many features and functions such as interchangeable lenses and a 14.2 megapixel APS-C sensor (a size that rivals many DSLR cameras).

I am the original owner and have used this camera for about 2 years. I have handled the equipment with extreme care and have always meticulously rinsed and cleaned the housing after every dive. I purchased this camera after using a point and shoot. I wanted to upgrade my unit, start shooting in manual mode, use different lenses, and keep the physical size of the unit somewhat small. This camera fit those purposes well.

Below is a list of the equipment included in the as-is selling price of $3,200 (not including shipping cost or paypal fees).

• Nauticam NA-NEX5 Housing for Sony NEX-5 E- Mount Camera
  • Nauticam E18-55 Port for Sony SEL 18-55 Zoom Lens
  • Nauticam E Mount 4.33" Fisheye Dome Port
  • Nauticam NEX 30mm Macro Port
  • Sony NEX-5 14.2MP Camera
  • Sony 16mm Lens with VCL-ECF1 Fisheye Conversion Lens
  • Sony 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 Zoom Lens
  • Sony macro 30mm f/3.5 Lens
  • Extras: Two camera batteries, spare o-rings, Nauticam lube, and an Allen wrench to adjust the housing tray

Attached are two pictures taken with the camera (one wide angle, one macro), along with a picture of the equipment.

Camera equipment.jpgStarfish.jpgSeahorse (2).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom