Sold! Selling Nauticam housing for Sony A7C

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aport68

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi there

I am in the process of upgrading my photo rig. So, I am selling an excellent condition Nauticam housing for the Sony A7C for $2200. I have owned it about one year and used on 10 days of diving. The best thing about this setup is the size. It's full frame but same size as Sony 6000 series camera and housings.

The housing does have some minor scratches on the bottom of housing. Otherwise, it is like new. Also, I will include all the parts and the original soft-case that came with my original purchase, too.

If interested, I can also offer a A7C camera, 55mm 1.8 lens, and/or the Nauticam flat port for the Sony 55mm 1.8 lens. I purchased this port because I already had the lens, which is a great compact lens for above water shooting. Btw, the flat port was only used in a swimming pool and I prefer wide angle lens in the ocean. Let me know if interested in any of these parts and I can offer a good price.

Please note that I will be keeping the vacuum alarm and pump for my next housing.

Attachments

• IMG_E1804.JPG
    IMG_E1804.JPG
    83.2 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_E1806.JPG
    IMG_E1806.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_E1808.JPG
    IMG_E1808.JPG
    102.7 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_E1813.JPG
    IMG_E1813.JPG
    96 KB · Views: 64
Hi!! Is this still available? I'm interested in the housing, flat port and the 55mm lens too :)

Hi there. Sorry but just sold the housing. Still have the lens, flatport and camera. Let me know if interested in these items. Thanks for the note.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom