NASSAU scuba certification???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

krisf

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Back in 1990-ish I took a PADI open water certification course in California. I completed the classroom instruction and the pool dives. Then I went on a Princess Cruise to the western Caribbean and brought my PADI paperwork to complete the ocean dives on the cruise. The ship instructor took my paperwork and after returning home I recieved a C-card in the mail from 'Nassau,' not PADI. Since then the card was lost and I have had no luck finding that orgainization online.

Has anyone heard of a NASSAU C-card???

I want to take the Advanced class thru PADI but I need to show that I have the open water cert first.

Anyone have any info on NASSAU that might be of help?

Thanks.

First, could you be thinking of NASDS? See SSI :: NASDS :: NASDS - Certification Cards :: take your dive @ diveSSI.com for more information.

Second, is the dive op you used back in the day still around? Perhaps they could help.

One other thing to consider: It may be worth simply retaking the OW class if you have not been diving on a regular basis over the last 5 to 10 years.

I totally agree. Take on a private basis to scoot through. I had 10 year gap and took refresher in 2000. In hindsight, I should have re-certified as much has changed and my skills were almost nonexistent..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom