Nassau, Never Again.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IXΘYΣ;6346243:
Hey LIV,
I notice that *all* your posts are ads for Lost Island Voyages (LIV?).
Are you Lost Island Voyages?
If you are, saying so up front will give folks a much more favorable feeling about you and your business. I'd just say something like "One liveaboard to check out is mine - Lost Island Voyages. We offer... etc"
Just a suggestion :)
><>
Good suggestion. Put it in your signature, LIVdiver, along with a link. It is allowed&#8212;encouraged, actually. You get a little free advertising with every post and there's no confusion about your intent.

Even if you do not stay there a trip to Atlantis is worth the trip. One of the neatest places I have ever seen. My wife and i went, planned on spending an hour or so and ended up staying almost all day. The aquariums are awesome. One day we hope to return and bring our kids.

Yep!

:clapping:

My wife and I did the Atlantis excursion off the Carnival Conquest in 2010 and loved it! We were on the last van back to the ship and were totally wiped at the end of the day after all those water slides.

Since getting our c-cards last May, though, I will be looking for local dive operators for when we hit Nassau again this November.

Any suggestions, yall?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom