Name that forum!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

slowhands

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
What shall we name it?

Sony Slam
Sony Snappers
Sony Soiree
Sony Stylin
Sony Surge

Here are few more possibilities! :wink:
Sony Shelter
Sony Scene
Sony Society
Sony Slobs

That's great news! Hope to see the new Sony-section soon.

Just to share:
I just got back from a 4 day trip to Malapascua last night and the Nauticam/NEX-5 setup worked great! There were no threshers unfortunately, but the diving was fantastic. No strobes are allowed in Monad Shoal (where the threshers come into the cleaning station). And I couldn't quite get my single YS110a strobe to work properly in other dive sites. Need much more practice getting the technique down. :S

EDIT:
Here's some name suggestions:
Sony Splash
Sony Submerged
Sony Squeeze
Sony Swell

I'm not sure if you can use, "Sony Style" but it doesn't sound too bad.:cool2:
Can't...from www.sonystyle.com
The trademark SONY and any other product names, service names, or logos of Sony used, quoted and/or referenced in this Web Site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sony Corporation or any of its affiliates.

The posts above have been copied from the relevant threads about the creation of the new Sony forum. The forum is done, now it needs a name. I'll give a few days for everyone to use the "like" button to choose the names they like best. Then we'll take those names and create a poll and the name with the most votes wins.

In the meantime I'll see about tracking down relevant posts that need to be moved to the new forum.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom