NAIA 3 terminal now open and running?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cebu pax put their missionary routes on it (tuguegarao, laoag, etc.)... looks like they're gonna keep the major destinations in teh crap-hole of a terminal for now... i can imagine the chaos of telling people that their terminal was moved (lots of idiot travelers who never get the news)

airphil and palexpress though have moved all their flights out of naia 3...

Jag

read somewhere that cebu pac will move all domestic and international flights to naia 3 by august.

read somewhere that cebu pac will move all domestic and international flights to naia 3 by august.
that would be good... because since i pretty much take cebu pacific 30-odd weekends of every year i can very well say that i LOATHE the old terminal building...

LOATHE LOATHE LOATHE...

that 200 peso terminal fee they charge there is blatant daytime rape if you ask me...

so here's to moving it all to naia 3...

Jag

PS
has anyone checked if there's parking at naia 3? i'll need a place to leave the car...

that's why I said I may testing it out soon... :eyebrow: I'll bring a hard hat to wear when deplaning, just in case :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom