Naama Bay Hotel - Sharm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nessy

Registered
Reaction score
Hi All

Has anyone been to the Naama Bay Hotel in Sharm, well...Naama Bay actually! I am thinking about booking a week there but can't find a great deal of info on the place.

Cheers
Martin

Hi Martin,

We stayed at the Al Bostan Hotel on Naama Bay... much quieter as it is almost at the end of the Bay, and still convenient to walk to restaurants and dive shops in the Bay.

Porpoise2

I stayed in Helnan Marina as well as Iberhotel Lido - they are both OK, although rooms in Lido are rather small. These hotels are placed at the beggining of Naama Bay but you don't really hear much of the city itself. You can also try Hilton Fayrouz or Hilton Dreams. But if you love parties I would reccomend Sanafir - place is famous for the best house parties in this part of the world.
Because I know Sharm quite well if you want any other infos just send me a private message and I'll answer all I can
Mania

Hello,

whilst I haven't stayed at the Naama bay hotel, I have dived with Ocean College their resident dive school and I recall their guides and instructors talking very highly of the Naama Bay Hotel.

I was staying in the more homely Ocean Sands, which has now probably been re-opened under new management.

Either way, the Naama Bay has a great location, think it has its own beach where they do all the training, and is a very short walk from the jetty..

Hope you have fun and say hello to the fishes from me...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom