n2ition guage pod

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rtreefanatic

Registered
Reaction score
where can i get the guge boot for the n2ition and whats the cost?

do you have a link to it? i searched their site and could not find it.

i apologize i should have been clearer. i have a wrist mount i'm looking for a console.
thanks for the replies though.

Currently it seems that the N2ition console will be distributed with the N2ition 3 installed. Right now the console is not yet available. I would hope that it will be available with the N2ition or as a empty console that you can add your original N2ition. I'm sure Scott will chime in with more insight.

Why are they putting such a short hose on this console. I'm guessing it's about 30" rather than the standard 36". Makes it very difficult to have hose come under the arm and up to read gauges--in order to get them close enough to read/use computer--you have to re-route the hose over the shoulder--that's a pain!

Currently it seems that the N2ition console will be distributed with the N2ition 3 installed. Right now the console is not yet available.

Wrong!!!

:D

You can order just the "Access Console with SPG" and add your N2iTion or N2iTion 3 computer to it....

Part # 371-9417 - MSRP $155

Why are they putting such a short hose on this console. I'm guessing it's about 30" rather than the standard 36". Makes it very difficult to have hose come under the arm and up to read gauges--in order to get them close enough to read/use computer--you have to re-route the hose over the shoulder--that's a pain!

The hose is 32" long, which is the same length that we have used on consoles for years and years...

I was unaware that 36" was the standard length for anything other than the octopus...

Scott

Scott!

That was March 2 2009!!

At that time you didn't have the console available much less a part number that excluded the computer.

Now go get a cup of coffee then you can post your apology in a separate thread to keep this one on subject.:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom