N2ition - Basic Overview

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

toefa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi Guys,

My wife and i have and use the Zeagle N2ition and love it to pieces, but we don't really know how to use it. :doh2: we know how to have it set to O2 and when it hits water we are in dive mode, which means we can press a button and see water temp etc. We also are confident looking at the log after the dive and seeing the details in order to complete our written logs.. But anything other than that is a mystery. I have tried to read the manual, and while that explains the functions of the computer, it doesn't really explain where to apply these functions.

Can anyone offer some info in laymans terms as to when or where to use specific functions?

The dive plan mode looks like it would offer some great things, but at this point, i don't see why you would use it if the computer automatically goes into dive mode when in water and warns of NDL's and such.

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this question, i thought it might reach the most knowledgeable though!

Cheers,
Toefa

My wife and I both use the N2ition and it's a great computer for the price but the manual is just terrible. Dive Rite sells exactly the same computer under there own name, but their manual is worlds better (check dive rite's site under the NiTek Duo Computer) - give it a shot and if you still don't understand something I'd be happy to help you with it.

Louis

Fantastic!! Thank you very much, i will check that out now and give you a yell if i still don't understand it :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom