N.E. Texas / S.E. OK. 9-23 or 24 ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Timeliner

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Banned book week starts Saturday but nobody cares about that really do they :huh:
I'd rather go dive into a lake on the first weekend of Autumn then dive into pointless controversy.

I declare this to be the first Annual "" Dive for Illiterates ""
So should it be a N. E. Texas or S.E Oklahoma lake for the inaugural dive ?

BTW if you can read your still welcomed to attend :D

I'm thinking you'll get more illiterates in OK :DHow about Murray? (that's "how 'bout Mury?" for you "ilitirits")If you decide on Oklahoma, don't wear anything that is deer color. The mindset up there is if you are deer color and get shot, it is your own fault.I once saw a 5 year old girl playing in a park up there wearing an international orange/camoflague dress.

Whatz is yoo truing too sahy?
Illtercy is notz a prblm az moist peeble tink.
(Don't forget the Banjo music playing in the background.)

Of course we can only make fun because this is the "Texas Swamp Divers". If we were to post in the "Oklahoma Outhouse Divers" forum, someone might take exception...

ZzzKing:
Of course we can only make fun because this is the "Texas Swamp Divers". If we were to post in the "Oklahoma Outhouse Divers" forum, someone might take exception...

:no Tulsa,Oklahoma......January 1955......Okie! :mooner:

PS--Sunday is out for me this weekend.

What about Saturday ???

Timeliner:
What about Saturday ???

What about Saturday ?? :wink:

Something no further tham Murray would be ok.

:popcorn:

Hey Alan ... Dude ... Give me some of that dangn'd Popcorn !!!

Saturday would be a good day to see if that "Tractor Beam" Can Light of yours will burn a hole in the darkness. So we need someplace dark. If nothing else that thing should have the Amps to fry up some fish and smoke a few crawdads :D
You could even De Fib me if my heart stops so man your on my team this time :wink:

Lake Murray would be good.

Timeliner:
Hey Alan ... Dude ... Give me some of that dangn'd Popcorn !!!

Saturday would be a good day to see if that "Tractor Beam" Can Light of yours will burn a hole in the darkness. So we need someplace dark. If nothing else that thing should have the Amps to fry up some fish and smoke a few crawdads :D
You could even De Fib me if my heart stops so man your on my team this time :wink:

Lake Murray would be good.

That sounds like a plan!! I will bring along Big Bertha and my counter weight system--lol....I have ordered a special 50watt 'spot' beam bulb for her :14: ,,,but we can see what 35watts will reveal.....maybe an Oklahoma Siren....nea,,never!! **Say 9amish and flock at the little building....bring that Bag of Bones! :eyebrow: :D

All Right ! :D
I'll grab some air and be there Saturday Morning.

I'll bring the Bag of Bones and the Rain Stick

Back
Top Bottom