N-diver experience?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rogier

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Is a very well known brand from England.
Any experiences out there regarding their recent quality?
I am particulary interested in their "Divemaster" suit.

I have a N-Diver Cortex suit. I love it. They can highly recomender by my LDS and ritely so. I think you will be very happy with a N-Diver drysuit.

I have a N.D. Cortex front zip. Great suit ! Bullet-proof. The hood that came with it was way too small. Not a big deal. I like my Bare hood better, anyway.

I am looking at both actually Northern Diver Cortex and Whites Nexus II...

Is there anyone around here that may have had experience with both? Whites Nexus II is definately a better looking one, but image is not always everything.

This will be my first Dry Suit purchase and I am not that knowledgeable as to what to look for in the dry suit, except for perfect fit, if there is such a thing.

Thanks!

I've seen a few Nexus' and they don't seem as ruggedly built as the Cortex. The Cortexs' material is heavier and more tough. Also, I don't think the Nexus comes in a front zip and I don't like the picture of the bears on the legs. Not too keen on the boots, either.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom