Myrtle Beach worth diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We also liked Express Watersports | Scuba Diving and Watersports Resort

I didn't dive the Vermillion but 3-4 other wrecks in the area over a couple days. I liked the subway cars.

Murrells Inlet can be 30min or more south depending on where you are in Myrtle Beach. Some good waterfront places to eat there also.

Coastal Scuba is another option in North Myrtle. IDK them. Myrtle Beach Scuba Diving - Coastal Scuba

I'm looking at hitting Myrtle Beach in late June to early July. I'm looking at both of these operators at the moment. How early (roughly) do you have to book your dives to make sure that you've got a spot on the boat? Just wondering if this is something that you have to do a month or more out.

Is the civil war wreck the Sherman?

Sure it..It’s a really neat dive, you can still find ballast (little lead balls) and even a few buttons if your lucky. I’ve really enjoyed that dive the few times I’ve done it.

Back
Top Bottom