My very first post!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Todd

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all:

I am new to scuba diving and new, as well, to Scuba Board.

I recently completed my Open Water training. As excited as can be, I found the urge to purchase scuba equipment as quickly as possible, well, unstoppable. All of the kind folks on Scuba Board were so very helpful in evaluating the advantages and disadvantages of all types of equipment, and it sure is nice to see so many people so passionate about the sport. So a hardy thanks to all of you.

Hopefully, I will soon get to start gathering information for that first scuba trip!

Todd.

And congratulations :thumb:

Welcome to our world. Glad to have you aboard.

Chad

welcome to the board and welcome to Scuba. Dive long, dive safe:)

and a WARM Welcome from Sunny ARIZONA

glad to have you here :balloon:

You should have a great time diving in future - and preparing for it by consulting the great body of expertise represented by the contributors here. There are some really helpful and knowledgeable folk here ( and no! - I am not going to get roasted by suggesting which!!)

You'll work it out pretty quick.

Mike

Yes, once you get started, the toy purchses never stop! There is always a slate, a lobster bag, or some other little goodie on the day you don;'t really need to replace the reg or computer.

If u can get to a scuba expo, you can meet face-to-face divers with a variety of interests who can tell u what training/equipment can move u in the direction of your goals. (ie: I just now started hanging with some wreck divers; looks like I could stand to learn Nitrox!) Well, happy diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom