My SubGravity H3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

THRASH

Contributor
Reaction score

As some of you may have already read on another thread, the wife and I attended SubGravity's Dive Demo recently at the Blue Grotto in Florida. We drove down from Atlanta. We had a blast!! Got to demo the new DPV line, Hammerhead CCR, and of course the H3 Dive Computer. I liked it so much I ended up buying my own after returning home. :D

Thought some of you might like to see some different screenshots from the watch. I took it diving at Panama City Beach recently for a couple of shipwrecks and like everything about it so far. I hope AI is released for it soon!

Hard to get great non-glare pics with an iPhone by yourself. Colors are way more vivid and clear in person.

What size person are you? Height?

How about a pic from an angle that shows the thickness (i.e. how tall it stands on your arm)?

I am 6'1" and 200lbs. Average build. Below I have posted a couple of more pics that were requested. I also included a few angles of my everyday watch as a comparison. My everyday watch has a 44mm face for reference.

---------- Post added December 13th, 2015 at 10:17 PM ----------

@stuartv ....are those pictures what you were looking for?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom