My SCUBA website.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivetheRock

Contributor
Reaction score
Clarenville, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm placing this here as I'm not exactly certain as to where it should go, and I would like the opportunity to have this seen by the greatest number of members (please forgive me, mods, and I'm sure you'll move it if you see fit).
Anyway, as some may know, I am a new member here, and a newbie to scuba diving. I have made my own website which primarily serves to unite divers in my province (Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada). It also serves the purpose of sharing shore dive locations and relative information. It's still under construction, but I have my photo gallery up and running (more photos need to be scanned in, so check back for those real soon). Also, if you visit, please sign my guest book, which I will make viewable to all visitors very soon. I'm especially excited about this as I know there are members here from all over the world.
Thanks, guys. I wanted to post this invite on this forum as all here have been extremely helpful to me, and I consider this my "first Internet home".
Dave.

hey, nice layout and pics

looks very professional

Nice site.. have a look at the guestbook :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom