My scanner's mended!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK guys, I've been following this thread. I follow anything ScubaJim writes. :wink: Take that as a thumbs up Jim.
But....big but here, where are the pictures with the people in them? Ya know, proof that you guys were really there. :wink:
Waiting with my morning coffee to see them!

I'm not really sure that Jim was ever there, but I do know he has set me up with a killer itinerary for the end of this month! I'll post pics on my return. I'll be sure to have my wife in a few of them because I'm afraid I would break the lens.

On another subject, I see thatg you are going to Grand Cayman in Feb(?). I might be interested in that trip. Can you send me a little more info? I first stayed at the Sunset h=House in July 1974. A lot has changed since we slept on single cots in a large "dorm" room there. The diving was great and the "over the reef" boat drink might even have been better! (Don't tell anyone that I was just 16 then)

:)

Because you asked so nicely, and I know you're dying to see what Scott looks like, here you are.

Remember this guy, Scott?!

Jim, about time we've all been waiting to long for these pictures. They are worth the wait by the way. Love the pictures of Pearl Beach. Here's my favorite from there, taken Jan,2000. See if you can figure out where it was taken, hint it's in one of your shots.

What the hell is dop?

Damn keybored.

Cecil, was it taken from the end of the main jetty, or whatever you call it? If so, I took that shot!!! :)

I love a cheesey rainbow picture as much as the next man!!! :wink:

Who wants to see what the bathroom in the new Taha'a Pearl Beach Resort overwater bungalows look like?!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom