My Red is gone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FL_DVLover

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am sorry if this question has been asked before, but I seem to have a problem with my paid subscription. My monthly payment went through but my name changed from red back to blue. Now I don't remember how I changed my name to red in the first place and it doesn't list my membership under paid subscriptions. What am I doing wrong here?

Thanks,
Deana

Go to GROUP MEMBERSHIPS on your UserCP, then skip to the bottom to You may choose to be identified as a member of the following groups and make sure you have checked the option to be Identified as Supporting Member. If it's already checked, let us know here, please... :)

DandyDon:
Go to GROUP MEMBERSHIPS on your UserCP, then skip to the bottom to You may choose to be identified as a member of the following groups and make sure you have checked the option to be Identified as Supporting Member. If it's already checked, let us know here, please... :)

Thanks. I'll remember this when they get my status fixed. Right now it is not giving me the options. It seems my automatic payments are coming in after the due date. I haven't heard how to fix this yet. I don't seem to have the best of luck with any of my online memberships :shakehead . I'm not giving up though. I like it here :sappy: .

FL_DVLover:
Thanks. I'll remember this when they get my status fixed. Right now it is not giving me the options. It seems my automatic payments are coming in after the due date. I haven't heard how to fix this yet. I don't seem to have the best of luck with any of my online memberships :shakehead . I'm not giving up though. I like it here :sappy: .
Good. Glad. You have the option of paying annually, if that'd help...?

A thought for later maybe...

DandyDon:
Good. Glad. You have the option of paying annually, if that'd help...?

A thought for later maybe...
It will save you some money as well. :)

Back
Top Bottom