My Project

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DepthCharge:
Looks nice..........I take it that the scrubber is NOT a radial design? Are you going to post your controller/deco-computer program? What processor are you using? Again, nice job.
Hi!

You are right scrubber is not radial. I had plans to try radial desing but found axial version to so mutch more compact so have't tied one yet.

Yes I have plans to open sorce code of all SW, but in form that you have to give some toughts before you could even compile it.
But SW is not so mature that I can release it yet - maybe during sumer,maybe earlier or later.
BTW I hav about 18000 lines of asebler code. (not inc. coments).
I also have to write tons of documents so I will not be drowned under milions of questions.

Processors:
Controller inside scrubber microchip pic18f1320 that controls oxygen addition solenoid, PIC18F4620 in display unit that watches other processor and makes decompression calculations.

-Juha

Back
Top Bottom