My own O2/CO analyzer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are files and parts list going to be published?
Hi,
Parts and software files won't be available as this is part of an ongoing commercial project.
But i can provide the 3D case files if those are usefull. Electronic wise it's not fully standard off the shelf parts and a custom PCB might be the solution in the future.
If i can get some minimum quantity of interested buyers perhaps I can have a better price on custom PCB's.

Cheers

I’d buy one if the price is right!

Dave

I’d buy one if the price is right!

Dave
Nice to hear that.
I still have to make some improvements on the software (added functionality via smartphone/laptop connection) and there will be a functionality for dive shops that might want to resell to add their own logo to the display for a couple of seconds every time it turns on.
The price will be about 150€ without the o2 cell or 200€ with the cell.

Cheers

Shipping included? let me know when reasy.

View attachment 724444
This is specifically for the Analox O2EII sensor. I suspect that a galvanic sensor may have a different table.
The Analox sensor is nothing special. It's possible to replace it with a lookie-likey at a fraction of the overpriced one that Analox sells.

Nice to hear that.
I still have to make some improvements on the software (added functionality via smartphone/laptop connection) and there will be a functionality for dive shops that might want to resell to add their own logo to the display for a couple of seconds every time it turns on.
The price will be about 150€ without the o2 cell or 200€ with the cell.

Cheers
Looks like you've been busy, and the unit looks nice. Please post when you feel ready to sell; I'm interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom