My Oahu Dives (videos)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Especially liked the third one.

Chris is just saying that because it hurts his brain not to see divers in trim frog kicking.

Fun videos.. thanks for posting.

-Eric

Great videos. Thanks for posting!!!

Why did the diver in the first video have "monofin"?

Why did the diver in the first video have "monofin"?

His finstrap broke while gearing up for the second dive. Considering the calm conditions, he figured he'd make do without it. I gotta say, he handled it a lot better than I could have! I should have suggested that he go for that Otter Bay mermaid wetsuit :)

Nice videos. I loved how shallow the turtles would come. I'd be swimming in the ocean, and they would be right there everyday to great me. It was awesome. They are my favorite marine animals. Thanks for sharing.

Ha! That's funny I thought it was just my screen at work. They are definitely very tiny and yellow - I figured I just wasn't seeing it and took your word for it.

(((kevin)))

Thanks Kevin! I recently received a correction that the little black fish is actually a leaf scorpionfish." Oops, it's always embarrassing to me to have such mistakes burned permanently into the video![/QUOTE]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom