MY NEW IQ 900 ZEN thinks Im diving, In my office!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bizlor1

New
Reaction score
I received my IQ 900 Zen today, and successfully managed to change the date and time.
When I was attempting to change the units of measure to metric, the computer changed to dive mode and now it thinks I am diving at 100ft.
I have tried removing the battery for 5 minutes, and it starts in watch mode fine, until I press the A button and away it goes back to dive mode at random depths to 120ft.
What can I do to correct this quickly as I leave for a 3 week dive trip in 17 days.
You can imagine how unimpressed I am to be confronted with this issue straight out of the box, and would appreciate any assistance available in rectifying this problem fast.

HI-
Sorry to hear of your issues. If you have not already done so, please check the firmware version of your IQ-900, it can be found in the setup mode and instructions are on page 56 of the IQ-900 user manual below the Serial Number. The current firmware version is 1D and can be downloaded and updated from the TUSA website here.
Please follow all instructions as outlined.
Once updated to the latest 1D version, if it has not corrected your issue, please contact your LDS or TUSA Australia

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom