My mask makes me look angry!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skippyscuba

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
This is a very weird thing, but I've noticed that in pictures of me diving, I always look very angry. :D
You might be able to see in my avatar (here's the original).

Does anyone else get anything like this? What expression does your mask give you? :tongue:

How should I know? And so far I do not care, as I do not seem to be frightening the fish.

Like my cats, they seem to be oblivious to facial expressions (well there was that one time at Halloween when the batman ears made their tails puff up...the cats, not the fish)

I carry a camera on most dives, but I do not take pictures of my self. I am not that interesting. So I take pictures of the fish. They do not look angry. Except for Damselfish. Well annoyed, not angry.

My impression from other divers is that I look comatose. Maybe I should flap my fins more often?

Nobody said I looked angry but I have had a couple of comments about how they thought I was sleeping during the safety stop. I have a datamask and was watching depth/time.

wearing a hood seems to add about 30.
Yes, but is it slimming? Have you considered vertical stripes or a pastel color?

---------- Post added May 4th, 2014 at 11:46 PM ----------

Sorry, you meant years...

Another victim of the "I'm not angry, my face just makes me look that way" problem. Tsk tsk

---------- Post added May 5th, 2014 at 01:24 AM ----------

Actually, Skippy, I think your mask makes you look like Zorro.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom