My latest earthquake, about 5 minutes ago.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RS

Reaction score
Man that was a weird one. The USGS said it was only 2.8 and five miles away, but it shook my house up good. I guess because it was so close.

Heard it before it happened too. That's a first for me. Sounded like something between a shudder and letting the air out of a balloon, if that makes sense. Then second later long rolling shakes.

Did anyone else feel it?

2.8. I gotta move.

earthquake, tornado, snow, ice.... you guys always say funny words i dont understand

glad youre ok and hope no damage

Maybe it was very shallow..... I hope you had no damage.

What are these earthquakes you speak of? We haven't had one in South Carolina in about 300 years. Glad to know you're okay... just remember, if the water at the beach goes WAY out all of the sudden... run.

Caleb

Yah, all ok, thx.

I gotta move to SC. It used to take one in the mid 4's to bug me. Had to more than 2.8.

OK, back to the diving....

Anything less than 4.0 on the Richter Scale doesn't even rouse me up from sleep. . .

almitywife:
earthquake, tornado, snow, ice.... you guys always say funny words i dont understand

"Aussies speak English in a totally different Language. . .:wink: "

almitywife:

How about "fire"?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom