My kind of America

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Skull

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
To the folks in Florida ...you are in good hands!! Enjoy

Great police quote
Florida's got it right. Bravo for Sheriff Judd!!!

POLK COUNTY, FLORIDA, SHERIFF GRADY JUDD

Some dirtbag in Polk County, Florida, who got pulled over in a routine traffic stop ended up "executing" the deputy who stopped him. The duputy was shot eight times, including once behind his right ear at close range. Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed. A statewide manhunt ensued. The low-life was found hiding in a wooded area with his gun. SWAT team officers fired and hit the guy 68 times.
Now here's the kicker: Naturally, the liberal media asked why they shot him 68 times. Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd, told the Orlando Sentinel :

"That's all the bullets we had!"

can we get Grady Judd on the presidential ticket some how

I'm not sure how asking someone why they shot someone 68 times makes that media outlet "liberal." Seems to me it makes them a decent media outlet. There really isn't any reason at all to shoot someone 68 times.

I should also point out that anyone who celebrates or makes light of taking someone else's life - no matter how horrible of an idividual that person may be - is, in my opinion, a sick individual.

To the folks in Florida ...you are in good hands!! Enjoy

Great police quote
Florida's got it right. Bravo for Sheriff Judd!!!

POLK COUNTY, FLORIDA, SHERIFF GRADY JUDD

Some dirtbag in Polk County, Florida, who got pulled over in a routine traffic stop ended up "executing" the deputy who stopped him. The duputy was shot eight times, including once behind his right ear at close range. Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed. A statewide manhunt ensued. The low-life was found hiding in a wooded area with his gun. SWAT team officers fired and hit the guy 68 times.
Now here's the kicker: Naturally, the liberal media asked why they shot him 68 times. Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd, told the Orlando Sentinel :

"That's all the bullets we had!"
I love a story with a happy ending!

I'm not sure how asking someone why they shot someone 68 times makes that media outlet "liberal." Seems to me it makes them a decent media outlet. There really isn't any reason at all to shoot someone 68 times.

I should also point out that anyone who celebrates or makes light of taking someone else's life - no matter how horrible of an idividual that person may be - is, in my opinion, a sick individual.
You're right of course Nick, we're all terrible people for being happy that the dirtbag won't be out there killing more officers and threatening the public. Where would you like us to report for reconditioning? Democratic National Headquarters? Local ACLU office? PETA?

Yes, the loss of anyone is unfortunate but this individual for whatever reason choose his course and it cost him his life. The outcome could be clearly seen as a result of his actions and in my opinion does not warrant any sympathy. Save your sympathy for those he left behind and the family of the slain officer.

Oops- scratch PETA, he killed a police dog.

Right on with their Right on!

If it had been me-68 shots would have been just for the head. I would have started at his toes and worked my way up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom