My husband made me do it!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi there NurseShark and welcome to the Board!

Good to see that you are able to nudge your hubby to the side every now and then for a post of your own!

Enjoy the Board and dive safe!

Cheers

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England USA
We both dive in the same cold north Atlanic waters.
Have fun here, stay warm and Dive Safe...........................

Welcome. By the way, in case you ever dive in Mexico, the translation for Nurse Shark is Tiburon Gato, which means "Cat Shark." Don't know why this would be pertinent, but, hey, what the heck.

NurseShark once bubbled...
The biggest difficulty now will be getting him to log off so I can post my 2 cents worth.
Welcome to the best resource on the net. Tell the cheap sod to get you your own computer. You don't wait to dive until he's done with his gear do you? :D (but don't tell my wife or she'll want her own too :eek:ut: )

NurseShark.....you have to put time limits on the puter now:D

Hi- My husband told me to sign up too, and we also fight over who gets to use the computer first! :) I'm excited to get to ask my own questions, and make my own diving buddies online.
We live by Seattle, but so far I prefer tropical locations over diving here at home. Hopefully that will change once I'm trained on my dry suit. Where do you dive? (Sorry if you already answered this, and I wasn't paying attention.

GD :mean:

GirlieDiver once bubbled...
Hi- My husband told me to sign up too, and we also fight over who gets to use the computer first! :) I'm excited to get to ask my own questions, and make my own diving buddies online.
We live by Seattle, but so far I prefer tropical locations over diving here at home. Hopefully that will change once I'm trained on my dry suit. Where do you dive? (Sorry if you already answered this, and I wasn't paying attention.

GD :mean:

I see you are in Seattle, which means we are diving the same ocean except I'm further North (Vancouver, Canada). The diving in the PNW is great, especially if you are dry, so I hope you change your mind when you can stop shivering & enjoy yourself! Once you are comfortable diving dry, you should make a trip North - Vancouver Island & up the gulf coast has been rated the best diving in North America for diversity of life & colour (plus they have great vis - most times 100 ft +).

I hope to eventually dive up North. My husband recently completed a bunch of diving classes, the last being a wreck diving class. We had to go to Nanamio for the diving part of the class, and he said it was great, and that he'd love to go back. So now we just need to find sitters for our kids!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom