My husband made me do it!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NurseShark

Registered
Reaction score
After reading the posts over his shoulder, he finally made me "get my own" account on scubaboard. The biggest difficulty now will be getting him to log off so I can post my 2 cents worth. I must say that what I have read so far has been impressive & the board seems to be full of great people with a vast amount of knowledge about our most recent & most encompassing passion - gettin' wet with the fish!

Welcome to the board. Hopefully "shark" is not descriptive :D

The obvious answer to having your own login here is to have your own computer :wink: That way you can argue with hubby online :bonk:

I see you are also in Gods Diving Country, or, as we know it, the PNW!

MD

From what I've been told, shark would not be descriptive!! But I do have a fascination & love of the greatest predator in the other 2/3rds of the world! The "nurse" part becomes obvious when you read my profile. You got to love the PNW - where half the time it's wetter on the land than in the ocean with your drysuit on! (I don't know about washington, but its raining cats & dogs in Vancouver today - some of them even blowing in sideways)!

Welcome to the boards from upstate New York. -4 degrees Farenheit this morning.

NurseShark once bubbled...
....but its raining cats & dogs in Vancouver today - some of them even blowing in sideways)!

...right, sure...the typical story from Vancouver...rain, I'm convinced it's a conspiracy to keep Easterners from learning the secret of the land of sun and honey...and great diving! Welcome aboard...are they still planning to sink a plane in a cove near Whistler?

Oh and thanks for asking, weather has been -20 o C for a week, warming up to -10 o C today...now you can go open the umbrella and gloat...

Please consider this a nice warm welcome from the sunny south! By the way, what does a drysuit look like?

Back
Top Bottom