My first pool session

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Mtdivegirl,

I was a little uneasy going into this, so I thought that a little extra money for some extra attention was well worth it. Besides, in a one on one atmosphere its easier to ask whats on your mind.

Our last pool session is tomorrow night and I have been waiting all week for it. The week after we do our first open water dive..I can't wait. We are going to buy our own equipment and with doing that, we will be able to take the PPB class for free. Seeing that my girlfriend is a picture freak and that I have a Sony camcorder itching to be installed in a housing...our bouyancy will be crucial..besides, gotta know it anyway.

Thanks again for the post!

Jason

I have my confined water classes this coming weekend and if I wasn't excited enough about it already, your post certainly added fuel to the fire.

The nickles game sounds pretty cool ... I'll have to mention it to my instructor.

Anyway, good luck on the rest of your cert.

:)

Thats a great idea about the nickles, tanks for sharing it
The one thing I have trouble with is water in the nose. In my first pool session my mask flooded and I felt panicky!!! ever since, I have had some trouble withmask clearing.
Ill try the nickles, maybe concentrating on something else will help!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom