My Feb 2007 Sabang and Panglao Island trip report is up

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
For anyone interested I posted my Trip Report on my website from my February 2007 Philippines trip to Sabang, Oriental Mindoro and Panglao Island, Bohol.

From Alona, did you do any of the day trips to Cabilao or Apo? Those are the real gems, s**tload of fish and just as good as Verde Island.

now that's informative - from airport to accommodations to diving to etc. thanks, gilligan! :thumbs-up come back to the PI soon :boings:

Traminer:
From Alona, did you do any of the day trips to Cabilao or Apo? Those are the real gems, s**tload of fish and just as good as Verde Island.

No, I didn't.

But the P.I. is my second home and I will be going back. So next trip I'll go to Negros and/or Leyte and/or Mindanao and/or ?

namabiru:
Very nice report! How did you like the crew at Sabang Inn? That's where I got my open water (Remi was my instructor), and I have nothing but good memories about my time there. I had a wonderful time hanging out with the staff.

The staff is great. I have been there twice. The package price is very good also. Their only negative is the 50 minute dive limit on all dives.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom