My dog ate my fiber optic cable

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WHATTHEHELLAREDOGSDOINGINSDIEYAMORON

I'm a firm believer in everything has it's place, and everything in it's place... dogs place is outside in a kennel, cats get to come inside...

To me dogs are four legged furry tools, whther they collect your ducks (labs and golden retrievers), round up your sheep (collies and headers) or cattle (huntaways or Blue Heelers), Kill and dispose of burglers as poop (dobermans), sniff out crack heads smuggling dope (beagles), find buried bodies for the cops (Dashunds and beagles), or catch crooks making a run for it (German Shepherds) and many other jobs...

Cats are pets....

Oh but mine is so darn CUUUUUUTE!

2011-05-07002.jpg

Yes, that there is the offending critter. And if he wasn't so darn cute, he'd be history. (And besides, I can't leave him outside - he's too small, the hawks and owls would get him!)

WHATTHEHELLAREDOGSDOINGINSDIEYAMORON

I'm a firm believer in everything has it's place, and everything in it's place... dogs place is outside in a kennel, cats get to come inside...

To me dogs are four legged furry tools, whther they collect your ducks (labs and golden retrievers), round up your sheep (collies and headers) or cattle (huntaways or Blue Heelers), Kill and dispose of burglers as poop (dobermans), sniff out crack heads smuggling dope (beagles), find buried bodies for the cops (Dashunds and beagles), or catch crooks making a run for it (German Shepherds) and many other jobs...

Cats are pets....

Cats are useless. Mousetraps are cheaper, don't shred chairs, don't hang on drapes, don't spray the furniture. Cats also get run over in the night or hide in your neighbors garage when they go on a month-long vacation (ask me how I know this).

I love my dogs. They live in the house, sleep in the bed and I spoil them. Mine are a lot bigger (57lb. & 65lb. American Pitbull Terriers). Yes they have eaten the furniture before they grew out of it. We also don't ever leave sandals on the floor. The dogs have outgrown chewing and my camera gear does not appear in places the dogs can get to.

Toooooooo Cute.....Yeah you have to forgive a face like that.......

Trust me, it was that face alone that saved his life. :wink:

Cats are useless. Mousetraps are cheaper, don't shred chairs, don't hang on drapes, don't spray the furniture. Cats also get run over in the night or hide in your neighbors garage when they go on a month-long vacation (ask me how I know this).

I love my dogs. They live in the house, sleep in the bed and I spoil them. Mine are a lot bigger (57lb. & 65lb. American Pitbull Terriers). Yes they have eaten the furniture before they grew out of it. We also don't ever leave sandals on the floor. The dogs have outgrown chewing and my camera gear does not appear in places the dogs can get to.

LOL! I'm not much of a cat person myself. Bubba sleeps with us too...he's so tiny, he fits in the space between our pillows. And for the record, the only reason the damn cord was left where he could get it is because the new strobe didn't fit into my camera bag, so I stupidly left it on the table until I could go out and buy a new one. And somebody (NOT ME!) left a chair pulled out so the little bugger could jump UP on the table. All my camera equipment is now safely ensconced in a larger bag. And my dive gear is hidden in the garage where he can never find it. (I hope...)

"The dog ate it" is not a valid excuse for not doing your homework!

My dog once ate through one of my computer cables. Naturally it was the most expensive and the most difficult to replace.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom