My Dad is coming to stay.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catherine96821:
thats a long flight tell him to take an aspirin and drrink some water. I worry about the older guys sitting too long. Sometimes they are less apt to get up and walk....
They should be OK.......they did Oz not so long ago, a few years back or so. Anyway - he has Air France connections so they got cheap tickets and business class upgrades. :D

And ST....I'm not so cantankerous.....I just think that personal integrity is worth defending! :wink:

These days though my Dad is a lot mellower than he used to be. The last conversations of anything close to a political nature we had, we seemed to agree in just about everything - surprisingly so.....

(agilis - thanks for your thoughts.....yes....I got quite upset, like I said though - not with you at all. :wink:

The quotes are poignant. I read Robert Graves and Siegfried Sassoon at school for Eng Lit - I know what you mean)

Kim:
And ST....I'm not so cantankerous.....I just think that personal integrity is worth defending! :wink:

I know, Kim....I was just having a bit of fun with you! :D

ScubaTexan:
I know, Kim....I was just having a bit of fun with you! :D
....now if you'd said stubborn........:11:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom