My brother - was too young

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The ScubaBoard community has been very generous with their condolences. Divers all, I thank you very muych for taking the time to respond and for the prayers.

I take comfort in knowing he is in Gods loving embrace.

I'm sorry to hear about your loss of a brother. I lost a brother at a young age as well. It was extremely difficult the first several months after his death. I still miss him but my remaining siblings and I are able to talk about the good times shared with him.

Hugs to you my friend from hubby and I. You are in our thoughts and have our deepest sympathy.
Ber

Dave,
We are very sorry to hear about the loss of your brother!! That is a young age to have gone! Our thoughts and prayers are with you, your family, and all loved ones in this very hard time!! He is in a better place now. Try to be strong and remember all of the wonderful great memories you two shared together!!

Lots of Love,
Sharkys Eco Diving

Rarely is God mentioned on SB, but since you brought it up- I believe that your brother is now in the care of the God that he loved and trusted. The sorrow that I feel is for you- because I'm sure that you'll miss him and I know how that feels, it hurts, it never goes away, but it settles, and becomes easier to deal with, with each new day.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom