My Bali November trip album is posted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I posted my "Bali - November 2005" ScubaBoard album.

Click here if you are interested in viewing it.

The photos with "pj" in front of the numbers were taken at Puri Jati.
The photos with "t" in front of the numbers were taken at Tulamben.

Very nice job!
Thanks for sharing :)
Rick

Wow! What is that fourth one? Thanks for the great variety, I've never seen photos of some of them.

Great job!

Some great finds. I searched for an ornate ghost pipefish and didn't find one. Did find a robust but didn't get a chance to snap off a pic before it made it's way into a hole in the wreck.

Makes me want to go back there right now.

Out of interest - who did you dive with?

Dee:
Wow! What is that fourth one? Thanks for the great variety, I've never seen photos of some of them.

Great job!

If you mean #pj04, I think it is a nudibranch and also the strangest one I have ever seen. It was about 1 foot long.
It was taken at a place called Puri Jati where I had hoped to see the Mimick Octopus but didn't :-(

lukeROB:
Out of interest - who did you dive with?

I dove with Dive Paradise which is the shop on the premises of the Paradise Palm Beach Bungalows.
I dove with a guide for the first 5 days or so then just solo dived most of the rest of the time with the exception of the trip to Puri Jati.

Great trip and photos......lots of fish and nudi's that I've never seen....I especially like the frogfish and scorpionfish together

Karl

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom