Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pelicanne

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Please has anyone dived on this boat? I'm looking at a Brothers trip aboard her next year, but can find barely any info/reviews online. Any tips very gratefully appreciated!

Hi Pelicanne!

You might want to take a look at our website for some information about the MY Amelia. The page goes over the boat’s specs, what you can expect on board and some frequently asked questions.

We have sent several clients on the Amelia, and they were all extremely satisfied with the experience. It’s a great boat! And you can even book it directly on Diviac. Just use the link above.

Unfortunately, we don’t have any reviews of the MY Amelia yet. Perhaps if you choose to sail with this liveaboard, you could be the first to review it. We’d appreciate your feedback.

In the meantime, happy diving!

Hi, I recently dived on the sister boat Samira (April 2107). Great guide, very safety conscious, left us alone when we wished and managed to dive Elphinstone and see only 3 other divers, despite there being 11 boats moored at the site!

The boat is pretty nice and well kept. Its not a luxury boat, but good mid-range. The beds were very comfy. Dive deck was reasonably roomy, but not brilliant for camera fanatics. The food was very nice, but typical Egyptian fare. The crew were great, super friendly and helpful. The captain was excellent and extremely safety conscious.

I would say the company is well run and very professional, so I would assume you would get same service on Amelia as on Samira. Plus, its really good value for money. I booked through diviac which was a great service too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom