My 42nd birthday party, FRA silent auction, and WIRE show...all in one night!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

An update on the silent auction:

We currently have items from Armor Products, E-Sea Rider Beanbags, Tusa, Zeagle, and more...

Make sure to bring your checkbooks and pick up a Christmas gift for yourself or a friend....or just come and party!!!

:D

I was right with this being a Saturday, just no date :wink:

I wish I could attend. I have another obligation here in Naples with regards to the big boss's personal invite to his Xmas party.

Happy birthday in advance!! :D

Just a quick update on the silent auction:

We will have 2 Armor speargun bags, a Spearfishing Specialties Ocen Rhino Gun Bag, a Sea Hornet speargun, a Zeagle Flathead XP reg, Tusa Zoom fins, and more...

I hope you guys can make it out and help out the cause!

Have a great holiday season!!!

Scott

I need that speargun!!!! Hey does anyone pass by my house? Tampa/Westchase?

I need that speargun!!!! Hey does anyone pass by my house? Tampa/Westchase?

No one around here is going that would like to carpool? :ne_nau:

Well I am going either way - that speargun has my name on it :14::D

FYI< in case some of you didn't know it, it seems Scott turned into some rock and roll god last night, at least per these ladies'.

scottgirls.jpg

I'm silently betting that Tracy will win me that Reg and give it to me on my Birthday on January 15th :D

I got spear gun :yeahbaby:

That was TRULY a fun evening. We got to meet some new folks, and some that have promised to join ScubaBoard.

The two girls with Scott, Erica on the left and Chrissy on the right, played pool with us all night and took the opportunity to give Scott a "Birthday Dance". :D In the group picture, we have Roxanne, me, New to SB Angela and her husband Stefan, with CardZard all the way to the right! They are both accomplished divers from Montreal, eh! I taught them how to sign in Canadian while they were at Hudson's Grotto that morning diving with us. They both had great trim and fortunately demonstrated that they were FAR BETTER divers than pool sharks! :D

This is a heads up to those who might want to take on CardZard in a pool tournament: He's good. He's real good! I think Marvel is a bit better, but not by much! :D

BTW, where are the pictures of Tracy??? WITH her spear gun? She had the guys kinda worried as she kept pointing it in their general direction! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom