My 42nd birthday party, FRA silent auction, and WIRE show...all in one night!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScottZeagle

Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry for the late notice, but we have been working on this behind the scenes for a few weeks now...

We are going to have an FRA fundraiser, 42nd birthday party for myself, and a WIRE show all on the same night...

DECEMBER 15th!!!!

The venue info is as follows:

Jilly's Tavern
5313 Main Street
New Port Richey, Florida 34652

We have donations from Armor Products, E-Sea Rider, Spearfishing Specialties, and Zeagle...as well as Aquatic Adventures in Zephyrhills, Scuba Quest in Brandon, and more...

Due to the size of the venue, we are going to have more high dollar items, instead of a bunch of low dollar items...please bring your chechbooks or cash and pick up a Christmas gift for yourself or a loved one!

Also, I believe that the FRA Angels calendar will be available, and maybe even an FRA Angel or two!!

The auction will start about 9pm and will run until about midnight.

WIRE will be playing until about 1:30am.

Pete told me at DEMA that I needed to let everyone know when we were playing, because ScubaBoard people like to attend functions, so here I am!! Come out and help be drown the sorrow of getting another year older, and help out a good cause.

For more info on the FRA, please visit The FRA Fishing Rights Alliance

yeah yeah you are older, Sorry I will not be able to attend Ol' Boy. and you already have more Gray hair then me for a younger guy that sucks. best to you Scott

:pftroest: poor Scott. The least I can do is come and offer my condolences :D Let me work on getting these Tampa people moving :)

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom