My 1000th post

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ggunn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
My odometer is turning over to 1000; does that make me a "Scubaboard Veteran"?

As a convert from the rec.scuba.* fora, let me say that I really appreciate the sense of decorum which prevails on Scubaboard. We can disagree without getting into name-calling and other personal attacks, and vitriol is at a minimum. Most of the SB bandwidth is concentrated on actually discussing SCUBA issues rather than posturing and ad hominism.

Thanks, you guys, and here's looking forward to more of the same!

Cheers,

ggunn:

vitriol

Let me be the first to congratulate you. IMHO, I have found your posts to be helpful as well as sometimes humorous.

BTW, I had to look up the meaning of that word:

": abusive or venomous language used to express blame or censure or bitter deep-seated ill will"

So, you are also a teacher as well.

diveborg:
Let me be the first to congratulate you. IMHO, I have found your posts to be helpful as well as sometimes humorous.

Humorous when I design them to be, hopefully... ;^)

Congrats ggunn! You certainly add a lot to the board.

ggunn:

As a convert from the rec.scuba.* fora, let me say that I really appreciate the sense of decorum which prevails on Scubaboard. We can disagree without getting into name-calling and other personal attacks, and vitriol is at a minimum. Most of the SB bandwidth is concentrated on actually discussing SCUBA issues rather than posturing and ad hominism.

Thanks, you guys, and here's looking forward to more of the same!

Cheers,

Congratulations.

Welcome to the addicts list :wink:

I'd like to say a general thank you for your honest, real world offerings on Cozumel...I think many have found them useful in their planning.

I'd also like to say a huge personal thank you for all the time and effort you took to answer my posts & questions so well. I'd have to say that our holiday went off without any of the usual hitches and a lot of that on the ground was because of your information & suggestions.

THANK YOU!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom