Must see dive spots?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got this one ....going to PM

If you have 30 days and its all for diving you should check out a number of spots:
Subic-wrecks
Donsol-Whale sharks
PG-great diving and nightlife
Dumaguete-lots of great dives in the area Dauin, Apo Island,etc
Cabilao Island-maybe the best diving in the PI your restrictions in mind

as mentioned before there are tons of others Boracay, Sipalay, Moalboal, Malapascua, Santander, Siquijor, Leyte, Camiguin

Subic-3 hour bus ride from Manila
Donsol-?
PG-2 hour bus and 1 hour ferry from Manila
Dumaguete-fly from Manila 1 hour
Cabilao-fly to Bohol or Cebu 1-2 hours and then take a boat ride 1 hour or so

thaks for all the info guys! any hotels you would reccomend in in PG?

Atlantis, El Galleon @ Asia Divers, Sabang Inn, Big Apple

Puerto Galera has the most varied diving for any one stop, rec,wreck,tech,deep, drift, nature,etc. it depends on the type of diving you want to do. It's a short two hour trip south from Manila, to Batangas pier. Take the boat to Sabang Beach, little LaLaguna Beach is nearby, now youare in the middle of perhaps thirty shops and/or resorts. Sabang has more nightlife, and Little LaLaguna is more quiet.
Anilao is also a short ride from Manila and has diving that is suposed to be world class.
Definatly spend some time in the Visayas,(central) region. Cebu, thats were I am now , has some great diving. I'll post a report when I get home and download pics.
Bohol is near Cebu and has great diving also.
I've been to the Philippines three times. 11 weeks the first two, and now for three. NOT ENOUGH TIME !!!!
You can't go wrong diving in the Phiippines.
WARNING!: DIVING IN THE PHILIPPINES IS THE MOST ADDICTIVE FORM OF DIVING!!!

hey just got my leave approved gonna be in P.I may 15 to june 14..... and ill be in PG for at least a week if any of you happen to be there around that time ill be the guy with the shaved head and the tats make sure you say whats up!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom