Must see dive spots?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Corpsman82

Reaction score
just wondering what are some of the must see dive spots in P.I going there for the 1st time in may or june.....(cant go to palawan due to military restrictions). heard something about a underwater church dunno if thats decent

Bohol, Apo Island, PG, Apo Reef...the list goes on and on....just get a map of the PI, close your eyes and point to a spot. It'll be good.

First timers = Puerto Galera
Commonly known as PG (or DRUNKEN ISLAND or I LOST MY HEART TO SCUBA DIVING ISLAND or....well, you get my meaning). Since you are traveling from OKI and are using leave days it is best if you go to Puerto Galera for you first outting. Start surfing the PG websites (Atlantis, Asia Divers, Sabang Inn, Big Apple, etc.), come up with something you like and ask your questions here. A smart sailor like yourself knows what he needs. Oh, and thanks for your service. It is appreciated.

Yeah, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Bohol diving rocks!

Roflmao!!!

thanks alot for the info....ill be there for 30days so i guess myself and my chick will check out both Puerto Galera and Bohol. any advice on where i should go to set that up? ill be meeting my GF in Manila......is travel from manila to both of thoes destinations easy? which one would be the best to go to first if im gonna go ahead and check out both?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom